Setting meetups with friends in a time where everybody’s busy with their own respective careers is very hard. I’m sure you’ve experienced it as well. Somehow though, spontaneity does wonders and so one night, I find myself with a couple of good ol’ friends from UST who are up to try something new – El Chupacabra down at the red light district of Makati – Burgos.
Aside from offering great Mexican food (also Mexicali), one feature of this joint is its walls. I personally come from the graffiti subculture and the opportunity to leave marks on spaces I can write on definitely appeals a lot. With the remaining blank space being very limited, I had to write in some of the more unreachable areas in one of the most awkward positions.
G/F JVR Bldg
5782 Felipe St
- via Jupiter Extension, turn right at Polaris St (Kaya, left if you’re coming from McDonald’s side)
- turn left at the 5th street – next one after Wang Mart
- it’s on your right
or you can also take this route but in my experience, the one above is much easier especially towards parking your car.
- via Makati Ave, turn right at the fork towards P.Burgos
- turn right before the stoplight
- turn right on the 2nd corner
- it’s on your left